DELTA®-FLASHING is a premium, durable, self-adhering flashing that helps make an enclosure system air and water tight.
This product is composed of a special polypropylene carrier film along with a pressure-sensitive butyl-base adhesive with an easily removed polyethylene (PE) release liner. It adheres tenaciously to seal the interface between rough openings for windows and doors, common building substrates, and to all DELTA® air- and water-resistive barrier membranes.
In addition, DELTA®-FLASHING is very puncture resistant with excellent self-sealing qualities that resist air and water ingress at vulnerable detail areas. It’s non-bituminous, low odor, and suitable for LEED® rated projects by contributing to a more durable, sustainable, and energy-efficient structure.
It is fully compliant with AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self-Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products.
- DELTA®-FLASHING 6" - The product comes in 6” x 75’ (10 cm x 22.86 m) rolls. There are 12 rolls per box.
- DELTA®-FLASHING 9" - The product comes in 9” x 75’ (23 cm x 22.86 m) rolls. There are 6 rolls per box.
- Apply to a clean, dry surface.
- Recommended sealants are DELTA®-LFS and DELTA®-TILAXX.
- If alternate sealants are used, they should be tested for compatibility before use as per AAMA 713.