DELTA®-ADHESIVE LVC is an emulsion, rubber-based adhesive. It is a surface preparation that increases bond strength of self-adhering membranes.
The product is California-compliant low VOC (solvent), suitable for use with self-adhering membranes such as DELTA®-VENT SA.
It can be applied to masonry, concrete, exterior grade gypsum board and metal surfaces.
DELTA®-ADHESIVE LVC is the product of choice on above-grade applications of self-adhered membranes where a quick-setting, aggressive tack, solvent-based, lower VOC adhesive is required.
- Surfaces must be dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, ice or other foreign matter.
- Apply by brush or roller. Rollers should have a heavy nap of natural material such as lamb’s wool.
- Allow adhesive to dry 30 minutes before applying membrane, longer under cold conditions.
- Coated surfaces not covered by membrane during the working day must be re-coated.
- To clean up use mineral spirits. Clean hands with a waterless hand sanitizer.
- Avoid direct application on polystyrene material.
- Contains extremely flammable solvents. Take suitable fire precautions. Do not allow smoking or welding in working area. Keep away from open flame or spark.
- Use under well-ventilated conditions. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors and avoid contact with skin. Excessive inhalation of vapors can cause dizziness. Use respirator approved for organic vapor.
- Keep containers covered when not in use.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Solvent odors may taint food or other susceptible products.